- Administration Office- Located just inside the First National Bank Building. For appointments, please use our one hour parking spaces available in the Permit Parking Lot adjacent to the building.
The Ranch Administration Office
5280 Arena Circle, Suite 100
Loveland, CO 80538
Phone: (970) 619-4000
Fax: (970) 619-4001
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Airport Information-
- Alcohol- Pursuant to Colorado Statue Regulation 12-47-901(1)(h)(I), it is illegal to bring any outside alcoholic beverages onto the The Ranch Events Complex, including the Budweiser Events Center, First National Bank Expo Hall, Ranch Way Feeds Indoor Arena and Pavilions, 4-H McKee Buildings, and all other buildings and grounds located on the Complex. Alcoholic beverages not purchased on the premises will be confiscated immediately and could result in fine and ejection from the Complex.
- Altitude at The Ranch Events Complex - 5020 Feet.
- Animal Welfare Policies- Each event carries its own animal welfare policy or statement. Please contact the promoter for each show. The Larimer County Fair and Rodeos’ is listed at www.larimercountyfair.org.
- Annual Report
- Arenas at The Ranch
- Arena Use and Public Riding Policy-
The Longhorn and Round-Up Outdoor Arenas are available for public open riding when other events have not booked the space. Please visit our Events calendar to check availability.The Ranch-Way Feeds Indoor Arena is not available for public open riding and is only available when contracted through The Ranch events office.
- ATM Locations- An ATM is located outside the Budweiser Events Center Box Office. Additional locations are added in the Courtyard for most campus events.
- Availability for Events- Please see Events calendar for information on previously scheduled events. For availability, to book a new event Link to Scheduling.
- Big Thunder Draft Horse Show
- Book an Event
- Box Office-
Box Office hours at the Budweiser Events Center:
Monday - Friday 10am - 5pm
10am - 2pm on Saturdays during Eagles season (October - April)
Closed Sunday, unless there is an event in the BEC.
Extended hours available on event days.
- Buy tickets online now at www.comcasttix.com or call the Budweiser Event Center by phone 1-877-544-8499.
- Budweiser Event Center
- Cameras- Cameras are allowed for most events; however, see individual event details for rules and regulations.
- Calendar of Events
- Camping- The Ranch offers 50 electrical only spaces starting at $20 per night. Campers in these spots must be associated with an event featured at The Ranch. Visit here for reservations.
- Catering- The Ranch features an onsite caterer, Ovations Food Services. No outside caterers are permitted on the fairgrounds. Please click here to see more information about Ovations Catering.
- Concessions- Ovations Food Services is the Ranch's onsite concessionaire. For more information about food vendors for Fairground campus events, please contact Dan Peltz. Please click here for more information about outside food vendors for events in The Ranch Events Complex buildings and the Ranch policies. Please also click here to see more concessions information provided by Ovations Food Services.
- Directions- The Ranch is located directly adjacent to I-25, just North of Highway 34, in Loveland, Colorado. To reach The Ranch, exit I-25 at Crossroads Blvd., Exit 259. Travel East 1 mile to Fairgrounds Avenue (County Road 5) and go North to the entrance. The address is 5280 Arena Circle Loveland, CO 80538. LINK
- Disabled Facilities and Services- Our facilities are handicap accessible. We do have ADA seating available for all events. Contact the Budweiser Events Center Box Office for more information, 970-619-4111. We have handicap parking close to our facilities and shuttle service for some of our larger events.
- Dog Policy- Well behaved dogs on leashes are allowed only outdoors please. Dogs are not allowed in the First National Bank Exhibition Hall or Budweiser Event Center unless they are specific for an event.
- Eagles Hockey
- Emergency Action Plan
- Employment- For Larimer County positions at The Ranch please visit www.larimer.org. For event staff visit www.BEClive.com.
- Equipment rental
- Extension/ 4-H- Larimer County's 1,100 4-H members are frequent visitors at The Ranch offers utilizing the Thomas M. Mckee 4-H & Community Building. The Ranch provides an invaluable venue for educational endeavors that increase knowledge and skills, increase community capacity, and provide valuable information for use in addressing environmental, economic, and societal concerns. "Making The Best Better" is more than just the 4-H way, it's the Extension way. Many activities are sponsored by the Larimer County office of Colorado State University Extension.
To Book 4-H Meetings and Activities contact:
- Hours of Operation- The administration office is open 8:30 am- 4:30 pm Monday through Friday and during events. The office is closed Christmas Day and Easter.
- Invoices- Invoices will be sent 48 hours after an event. Please call 970-619-4008 if you have questions regarding billing.
- Marketing- For marketing services please contact the Marketing Department at 970-619-4106.
- Mckee Building- The McKee Building is offers complimentary meeting rooms for community, 4-H, and nonprofit groups in Larimer County. To reserve a space, please fill out an online request form.
- Mud Brigade- The Ranch’s new favorite event, it’s a 5k Mud Race,
- Non-Profit Groups- We offer discounts on facility rentals to non-profit organizations. Please contact our scheduling office to learn more.
Ovations Food Services – Our onsite Catering and Concessions partner.
- Parking- All parking for The Ranch is free, excluding Eagles Games and certain Budweiser Events Center events (please see calendar for specific events that require parking). If you are attending an event at The Ranch during the time of an event with paid parking please notify the parking attendant and you will not be charged for parking.
- Protesting- During events, The Ranch will designate a certain area for protesting, please contact our Event Department 970-619-4000.
- Photography- Cameras are allowed for most events; however, see individual event details for rules and regulations.
- Ranch-Way Livestock Feed Arena and Pavilion.
- Refunds- If you have questions about refunds, please call The Ranch at 970-619-4008, your show promoter, or the Budweiser Events Center Box Office 970-619-4111.
- Rental Fees- Contact our Scheduling Coordinator to learn more about our rates.
- Restaurant- For reservations during events in the Budweiser Events Center, please contact Barb O'Malley-Wikstrom and for booking the restaurant on non-event days, please contact Greg Fetzer (970) 619-4109.
- Restrooms- Restrooms are located in every building.
- RV Parking- The Ranch offers 50 electrical only spaces for $15 a night. Campers in these spots must be associated with an event featured at The Ranch. Please call 970-619-4007 for reservations.
Lieutenant Mike Loberg
- Smoking Policies- Smoking is permitted 20 feet from each building. Smoking is not permitted inside of any buildings.
- Sponsorship- For information on sponsorships please contact:
- Tickets- Buy tickets online for the Budweiser Event Center now at www.comcasttix.com or call our phone center at 1-877-544-8499.
- Tours- To schedule a tour, please call 970-619-4007.
- Vendor list Sign Up
- Vendor Information- If you are interested in becoming a vendor at an event please go to the event calendar and locate the event you are interested in. To obtain vendor information call or email the contact person listed. For the Larimer County Fair and Rodeo click here.
- Food Vendors- Please click here to view more information about Food Vendor policies at the Ranch Events Complex.
- Weather Conditions in Colorado.
- Will Call- Please see www.BEClive.com or pick up tickets during box office hours. For other Ranch events, please contact your events promoter.
- Wireless Internet at The Ranch- FRII is the provider of Wifi at the Ranch. Wireless Internet is free in the McKee Building. For all other buildings, there is a minimum charge of $9.95 per day. More information about this service is available onsite.
- Weddings- The Ranch is the ideal place for weddings!