About the Area
Other Local Hotels:
Best Western Plus
Fairfield Inn and Suites
| Airport Shuttle
- Fort Collins/ Loveland- Located only 7 minutes from The Ranch, this airport features commercial airline services by Allegient Travel Company.
- Denver International Airport-The Denver International Airport (DIA) is located 55 minutes away from The Ranch. DIA features hundreds of domestic and international flights daily from virtually all locations. Shuttle and Taxi service are available from DIA to most Colorado Locations.
Winters are mild with an average daily high temperature of 45 degrees Fahrenheit and days reaching 60 degrees are not uncommon. Snow doesn’t stay on the ground long in Loveland so golf courses and outdoor cafes are able to stay open all year.
In summer, Loveland enjoys low relative humidity, making for beautiful, sun-filled days and cool, comfortable evenings. The average daily high temperature in August is a mild 86 degrees Fahrenheit. This city features over 300 days of sunshine a year, that’s more than annual hours of sun then Miami and San Diego. The mild weather is due in part to the city's altitude: 5,020 feet above sea level, or close to a mile high.
- 45 minutes to Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Centerra Shops- Over 60 specialty shops and reastaurants to choose from.
- Downtown Loveland Association- Local Loveland events and activities for the whole family.
- Engaging Loveland- Information and dates of local events and celebrations in Loveland.
- Walk around Historic Loveland- Information about the historic district in Loveland.
White Water Rafting Tours
Northern Colorado offers a wide variety of breweries that includes national brands as well as specialty craft brewers.